Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wiped Out

Today I finally hit my energy limit. After go, go, going all day I came home after jogging to pick Collin up from school, stood in my kitchen getting ready to make dinner and literally felt all my energy drain from my body. I had NOTHING left. I still had a pto meeting to go to at school at 7, so I had Collin do his homework and Brian clean his room and then we loaded up in the minivan and headed to the golden arches one more time. I'm glad I did even though I don't like to take them there very often. I really don't think I could have made dinner even if I had wanted to. Now I am hoping to at least make a pathway through the mess so when Steve gets home sometime around 3 in the morning he won't trip on all the toys that are lying around. Sorry Steve just don't have it in me to clean tonight. I may be lucky to even get coffee made for the morning. All in all I am pleased that Steve is coming home finally and that we all survived in tact.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You did it! Steve is home and you are all done - going it alone. Aren't you thrilled??

**HUGE SIGH**

Did he have a good time?

The Williams Five said...

He did have a good time, and YES I'm thrilled he is home!!! He is glad to be home too.