Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's All Greek To Me

Don't you just love it when you ask your kids to do something and they just look at you like you're speaking a different language? I have been doing laundry ALL day today and just told my boys that I am putting their clothes in the washing machine and if they have any clothes in their bedroom they need to take them out to the laundry room. Neither one even heard me, so I stepped in front of the tv and tried again. They both just stared blankly at me and did not budge. So off went the tv and you would have thought that I told them I was cancelling their birthdays! Good grief!! Here is proof of the blank looks:


Today was also the Halloween party at Brian's preschool. He got to wear his costume to preschool and was so excited that he had it on shortly after waking up this morning! It was fun to watch all the kids come in with their costumes on this morning. The last 15 minutes of preschool they also had a parade where all the kids marched into the fellowship hall and then they sang 3 songs they have been learning the last month for all of the parents. It was so cute! I did take some pics, but unfortunately they did not turn out the greatest but I will share them anyway.


2 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Ya gotta love that! "The invisible mom" - you must have that illness too... SO funny about how they responded after you shut off the tube though! (well funny TO ME!) HA HA HA HA!!!

And VERY cool about the songs and costume wearing at Preschool, so fun! We sure are entering a whole new season of life, aren't we?

Wagner's said...

Oh yeah, I definitely understand the "invisible mom" as well!!!! Cute pictures, though!