Thursday, October 16, 2008

Laundry Queen

Let me just say that it is official. I have been tested with some of the biggest stains ever and I have conquered!! I was actually able to remove grass stains from cream pants so that you cannot even tell they were there. And trust me it wasn't just a small grass stain on the knee. I'm pretty sure he was running and sliding in the grass (he was running away from girls). These stains were all up and down both legs. And to beat that, I was able to completely remove charcoal (because what boy does not like playing in a fire pit with white sleeves?) from Collin's shirt. We're talking white sleeves completely black. Now? Gleaming white. I kid you not. It almost blinded me as I took it out of the dryer. I think it is even whiter now than when we bought it. Okay, that's probably not possible, but it has to be at least AS white. I feel like I can accomplish anything laundry will throw at me. Now, it's time to go tackle the 8 (probably more) loads that I still haven't washed yet. Sigh.

2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

Alright Ms. Laundry Queen...I will be sending my laundry up your way. You are clearly blessed with a God-given gift. Good luck climbing the rest of Mt. Laundry today. Praying you are able to take a moment to enjoy the view from the top of the pile :)

The Earnhardt Family said...

OK, Karen stole my comment...sisters...whatcha gonna do?!?!? Anywho, way to go, you rock! And I too will be sending my tough stains your way!