Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just Another Tuesday


Really I have nothing to say. It's true. But I realized that it is now October which means if I post, then I will have 2 months listed on the side of my blog. That means I've officially been a blogger for more than 1 month. So, here it is. Had to post.

But I will say that today is absolutely gorgeous outside! It is so nice to see the sun again, especially after the beating we got last night with the wind. Yikes! I am actually looking forward to walking to get Collin today.

Brian, Allison and I went to the mall today. I was hoping to go on a day that Brian was in preschool, but I've needed to go since before school started and somehow every day that he is in preschool already has something going on. Ridiculous! I thought I would have extra time to get stuff done while he was at preschool, but I guess I have instead used that time to book up my planner with other things. Oh well. At least I only had 2 kids and not all 3, and Brian did a great job. He was so pleased to be able to play at the play area when we were done.

Allison will be walking within a week I'm sure. I can't believe it, but she is so close. She has started letting go of things and just standing there. You can tell that she is thinking about it. But not quite ready to take that first step. I can't say that I am really looking forward to her walking. She is my last and never again will I have a sweet little one crawling around. It is sad, but I am trying to be excited for her firsts. Afterall, they are her firsts!

Steve is going hunting this weekend with his brother and a friend. I know he is excited to go and get away from work for awhile. The kids and I will miss him, but luckily this year he will only be gone for an extended weekend instead of the 10 days he usually goes. Who knows, maybe this year he will come home with something.

2 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

I love your new layout, super cute! And good for you, blogging about whatever you feel like talking about, I love it! It's like we had a little phone chat real quick in between kids vying for our attention. And now Jenna is crying, so off I go :-) I'm enjoying the beautiful weather too!!!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I love the "I have nothing to say..." and then a paragraph or two later... we women ALWAYS have "something" to say girl!!! Too cute!