Monday, October 27, 2008

Daddy's Night

Last Thursday was Daddy's night at Brian's preschool. Since they went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch on Wednesday, the plan was to carve pumpkins for Daddy's night. Needless to say Brian was super excited. The last thing they talked about at preschool that morning was that it was Daddy's night that very night. I could not get Brian to calm down the whole day. It was just too much for him. So they grabbed some pumpkin carving tools and headed to the preschool. Brian continued his excitement while they were there and Steve said he had a hard time sitting down and actually carving the pumpkin, but he still had a good time with Daddy. Daddy even remembered to take some pics of the whole event.
























































2 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

OK, first I just have to say that it always grosses me out to see wet gooey hands from scooping out pumpkins! IF I ever help with that, I have to use the longest spoon imaginable, and the moment anything touches my skin, I'm done! Hmmm...maybe that's why my kids won't touch it...

ANYWHO, that's so fun that it was a father/son thing, I can see why he'd be so darn excited! And dontcha just love digital cameras?!?!?

aaron♥michelle said...

How fun!! I remember father/daughter dates were always the BEST! :) Those will be special memories, for sure.