Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catching Up

I know, I know it's been a long time since I've posted and you know it isn't because I don't have anything going on because well, I've had 2 birthdays, 3 birthday parties and Thanksgiving in all that time. Well actually just last week all that happened, but you get my drift. I'm finding it harder and harder to find the quantity of time needed to both keep up on all y'all's blogs as well as blog myself. So today was spent reading and catching up in between normal mommy stuff and tonight I get to post.

So, where do I start? I guess I'll start with Brian's birthday. It's hard to believe that my little guy is 5! Where did the time go? It seemed like not that long ago he was 3. I was even thinking on Sunday when he was not quite sitting quietly during the Sunday school class where the church decided it would be a great idea to put all the families together to learn about the advent candles and why we light them and teaching at an adult level so the kids are not only getting nothing out of it, neither are the parents, I was thinking what do they expect from a 4 yr old I mean really that's barely over 3. Then I realized that he is 5 and that is quite a bit older than 3!!

Okay so maybe I will get to finish this post tomorrow. I've just been interrupted by the kidlets. We'll try part II later.

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

yeah, been missing you girl!!

The Earnhardt Family said...

I can't imagine what would be keeping you from blogging?!? Well I'm excited to see a mini-post at least :-)

Katharine said...

Hmmm... that mid-writing interruption illustrated your point quite well.

We'll just be sitting here, waiting for you to get back. I'll help myself to some milk for my coffee while you're busy. Thanks. Oh, and let me grab that newspaper to read, too.