Sunday, December 21, 2008

Must be nice in Vermont this time of year, all that snow.

Snow, snow, snow, snow, SNOW! Yes, I'll admit it I have White Christmas on my mind. I'm thinking I may have to watch it tonight after work. How can I help it with Christmas in just 4 days and tons of snow in our yard!! I LOVE IT!!!! Did I mention that I LOVE IT??

The kids have had lots of fun playing in the snow, and with new snow boots and snow pants for all we are set. I don't think I need to say a whole lot as the pictures say it all. I will however share my frustrations with our camera. We took the kids sledding at Collin's school where they have a nice sledding hill, and the camera apparently decided it was too cold to take pictures. So the kids going down the hill, Brian and I going flying off the sled, and Allison in her marshmallow-man snow suit will have to be memories we keep in our mind instead of being able to share with you all. Needless to say I was less than happy.


Here is a pic of Brian's gingerbread house he made on a preschool field trip. They went to one of the elementary schools and each preschooler had an elementary student helping them build it. He had lots of fun, and wanted to eat his house really bad. Eventually he did (gross!) but he loved it.


This was Collin's winter concert at school. I think it may have been the last evening activity before everything was cancelled because of the snow.

This is before school which was an hour late on Wednesday. Apparently the sled wasn't working very well, so he solved that problem.



This is just a few hours later. Notice how much more snow we have? Fun!!


I had fun decorating the window a couple weeks ago, and had to get a picture of that plus the "real" snow on the outside.



Collin eating the snow.


Snow mustache insteade of a milk mustache.


Allison watching her brothers play in the snow and trying to get out there too.


Collin face planting in the snow!

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I am actually watching White Christmas right now as I type this!!! How funny is that?

The Earnhardt Family said...

Great job on your window painting!!! What a great idea! You guys have really gotten plowed with snow, huh?!? Every time I turn on the news I heard of there being more and more and MORE snow in Bellingham! It's been such a great year for snow so far, I'm with ya, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

The Earnhardt Family said...

Love the wagon instead of the sled! That would be something Jordan would do too! Gotta love those boys.