Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day with most of my Family

Christmas Day my sister Dina and her husband, James came over for dinner and to open stockings. We get to celebrate Christmas in January with my whole family when Crisi, Rickey and Leah fly up! I can't wait!!

We had a great day with everyone having a nice ham dinner, lots of sweets, stockings, and finished off with a movie. There were lots of lightsaber battles, IronMan running around, as well as the Incredible Hulk. We also were able to enjoy the snow. It was so beautiful and fun to watch it come down on Christmas day.

James, Brian and Dina.


Grammy, Collin and Papa.


Isn't Allison so cute in her Christmas dress?




My cousin Megan and Allison.

Allison got stuck in a big piece of styrofoam. Being the good mom I am I took a picture rather than help her out!

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

OK, it's all wonderful, blah blah blah, but Allison's dress and tights are ADORABLE!!! I especially love the tights!!! You have got to be on cloud nine getting to dress a little girl finally!