Sunday, December 21, 2008

Allison's First Birthday!


This year Thanksgiving meant even more as we were able to celebrate Allison's first birthday. The year went by so fast and I can't believe that our baby girl is 1. Where does the time go? She is such a sweetheart and I am so thankful to have her in our family. She is such a joy to us and is definitely a daddy's girl. It is great to see her big smile when Daddy comes in the door, and she will often get off of my lap just to go cuddle with her daddy. She also loves her brothers so much and they tend to keep her laughing. Now that she is walking she tries to keep up with them as she runs through the house following them.


Since her birthday was on Thanksgiving this year we were able to celebrate with family and had everyone over for dessert. I made a butterfly cake for her cake, and it was fun to watch her devour her peice. She has a sweet tooth for sure! She enjoyed pulling the tissue paper out of her presents and I have a feeling Christmas is going to be fun with her this year.










2 comments:

aaron♥michelle said...

Look at her!!! She's such a big girl!! Fun seeing all the snow pictures, too. We've been enjoying our white wonderland as well. I was thinking I'd watch White Christmas tonight TOO!! Wanna come over and watch it together? haha I wish! Well, I'll be thinking of you. :) Hope you guys have a GREAT Christmas!!

The Earnhardt Family said...

Happy Birthday Allison.