Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Birthdays and a Walking Girl

That pretty much sums up this last weekend. The boys and I made cookies on Thursday night and I took them to school on Friday for Collin's birthday/halloween party at school. Then it was Steve's turn to take over that night while I went to work. He had strict instructions to take pictures, which he did, but not as many as I would have taken. He took all 3 kids trick or treating, then off to the fair at church. Overall it sounded like they had a great time. One of the games at the fair was a shooting gallery which Steve said both boys hit and knocked over the cans. He was very proud! They were still up and wired when I got home a little after 9 and I was glad to get to hear about everything from them before they were scooted off into bed.





The next day was Collin's birthday. He was so excited to be turning 8 and no longer have to use his carseat! Milestones, they come so fast. We had a quick celebration that morning before I had to go to work again. He had his best friend over for the day to help celebrate. He wanted a star wars cake, but I have to admit it did not turn out the way I wanted it to. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to concentrate on decorating the cake with having to work, but Collin was still pleased.






Talking about milestones, Allison started walking Saturday while I was at work! She still is more comfortable crawling, but you should have seen the look on her face when I came home and she walked to me. She was just so proud of herself as was her mommy! Steve was so excited to be able to set her down to let her walk to me! I can't believe how fast she is growing.








































6 comments:

Munson Family Vaues said...

Time is just flying by. I can't believe she is old enough to walk already.

The Earnhardt Family said...

WHAT A CUTIE PIE SHE IS!!! Look at that grin! Love it, love it!

Lots going on in the Williams household! :o) It's hard letting husband's have control of a camera when you're not around, huh??? Silly but true!

Wagner's said...

O.k., so I can just imagine the visions of hunting dancing in Steve's head when the boys were doing so great at the shooting game!!! Too funny! And I love the one of Allison- cannot believe she's already walking- how can she possibly be so big already??

Michelle said...

Seems like just yesterday I was at the shower for Allison! Time flies!!

The Finnestad Family said...

Could you have crammed any more big milestones & activities into one week? WOW! She's already walking? Why am I not surprised? I can still picture Collin in those fuzzy bluish pajaamas walking at the ripe old age of 9 months!!

The Earnhardt Family said...

Congrats on that milestone! Hang in there with work. It sounds like it's a mix of emotions. I didn't realize Steve was the avid hunter as well as fisherman. Love ya girl!