Monday, November 10, 2008

Bonopoly



Last night we had a chance to redeem our ruined family night from the other night. So we pulled out Monopoly and sat down at the table. Brian and I were a team and we played against Collin and Steve. Both boys picked up on the concept rather quickly and I found I was only having to help Brian count his money when buying property and read his chance and community chest cards. He kept saying emphatically how he LOVES bonopoly. Hee hee.
Brian and I even pulled it out again today and played while Allison was napping. It's fun to be able to play more adult games with the kids. You can only play memory and candy land so many times before you go crazy!

1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

OOOOOOOHHH! I hear ya on the Candy Land and memory!! Glad to hear that you recovered the lost family night.