Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun with Friends

Over spring break I was reminded of just how great my friends are. Several of them decided to drive up for a playdate on Thursday. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to know that they would drive all the way up here just for the afternoon. Not only that but they brought lunch and and Easter egg hunt! How great are they?! I was even surprised by Kristin Finnestad who came up (and didn't mention a thing when we were chatting on facebook earlier that day) after just returning from Argentina. It was so great to see her!! Here are a few shots to show just how much fun we all had. The boys were so excited to see their friends, but I think it was a toss up as to who was more excited: them or me!

































2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

While there was a small part of me that felt guilty crashing your house with so many kids...it was only a very small part and I would do it again in a heartbeat! LOVED seeing you, but it went way too quickly!

The Earnhardt Family said...

I agree! Went way too quickly, but it was so nice visiting and just hanging out! And the car rides were actually VERY pleasant, Lisa & I had a great time chit chatting while the kids played in the back! Anywho, it was SO nice seeing you, and again, you look FANTASTIC!!!