Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Egyptians and Fully Clothed Bathers

Brian fell on the walk to pick up Collin from school so when we got home I put him in the bathtub to soak his owie. He got his knee pretty good, we ended up having to go home and were late getting Collin. So while I was busy cleaning his knee, Allison came in and was splashing in the water. The next thing I knew she had gone headfirst into the water! Clothes and all, but she was happy as a clam. So of course I needed to get some pics.








While all of this was going on in the bathroom, Collin was having his own fun in the backyard. We "caught" him posing Egyptian style on the playset while the sprinkler was on behind him. We couldn't pass up this photo op either.




Then we decided the photos were just not capturing the full effect, so Steve took a video. He had the camera sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate it (Denise, any way to do that?) so you'll have to watch it sideways, sorry. It's very funny though!





1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

OK, so I love, love, LOVE Steve's commentary along with the video!!! I laughed OUT LOUD all by myself! So freaking funny!!!!!!!!! :-D

Anywho, very cute pics of Allison fully clothed in the bath tub :-) Fun times at the Williams! We sure miss you guys :-)