Saturday, March 7, 2009

Things I've Learned This Week:

That it is much harder to keep a cut that ripped the skin closed than a slice from a sharp knife. (story to follow)

That rice milk does not make for good chocolate pudding.

That the kids CAN spend and hour and a half in a store without having a meltdown if they each have a $25 gift card to spend.

That we can survive 2 weekends in a row without Daddy and still come out relatively unscathed.

That I was still thrilled he decided to come home Friday night instead of Saturday!

That Allison is super cute and has so much personality and I have thoroughly enjoyed her this week.

That I have an issue with pride when I successfully complete a sewing project (even though that had something to do with my ripped skin).

That no matter how hard on work on keeping the kitchen clean it will only stay that way until the next meal a few hours later.

That library books seem to disappear in our house.

That you can only renew library books so many times until you are forced to find the book and return it. Where on earth could Batman: The Mad Hatter have gone?

Thanks for listening to my life's lessons for this week. Hope you had some good lessons this week too.

No comments: