Wednesday, December 30, 2009

6...Really?

Thanksgiving day Brian turned 6. Wow where does the time go. It's hard to believe that he is the age Collin was when we moved here. It's also hard to believe that he wasn't quite 3 yet when we moved. He is doing well as a kindergartner and loves to go to school. He is big into transformers and super big into legos. He loves to go online and show me all the different lego sets. He will sit there for hours if I let him and just go through all the different sets. He is still my cuddlebug and needs to cuddle with me every day. Which I am happy to do! He also loves to cook with me in the kitchen. He is learning how to read and surprises me how quickly he is picking it up. He is good at math and even goes to a 1st grade class for his math. He is such a joy to us. Happy Birthday Brian! You can tell that he fits right in with this family. The theme he chose for his birthday was Seahawks! He was very adamant that he did not want his cake to say happy birthday but instead he wanted it to say SEAHAWKS ROCK!






No comments: